Monday, January 28, 2008

My First Poem to my Wife when she was my Angel

FOR MY ANGEL...

For my angel whom I known just recently
But I found differently,
Among the people I met,
She belongs to the group of the best!

For my Angel who is my friend,
To me I'm her BE$+ 'til the end.
For I know that their kind still exist,
For many years I find the least.

For my Angel who is special to me,
Who brings me back the way I used to be.
For others I maybe the corniest person,
But knowing it makes my heart bloom.

For my Angel who I love today,
And my future is on come what may.
For I am happy to know,
That sometime, somewhere Angels still glow!

For my Angel, all I want to tell,
Is that I am always here when you need me, just yell!
I'm a friend, a brother or just an ordinary man to you,
But for me, I really mean it whenever I say...

WALA LANG!!!

neg 100203

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU PA! thanks po jan s poem mo h? sana po may kasunod pa yan. hehehe! mwahhhhhhhhhhhh! :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY 4YRS & 1MONTH PO! parang kailan lang po un ah! hehe! LUV U PO! :)